Supporting Nuffnang

Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sightseeing of Asheville

So i began the day early morning after breakfast from hotel, with repacking my luggage for my next flight to Asheville and it feels good as i got up early which is totally unlike me when Im in Malaysia probably because I need to grow up lol. As I was packing, im watching Pokemon which I havent been watching it for years and Ash never grew after so many years pffffffffft

after Pokemon i wached Supernatural, which I havent been watching lol, why am I even doing this to you guys reading to what i watched?! -.-

Finished packed and went off to JFK airport
First flight to Charlotte then Ashvielle.


Arrived and met the beard guy! hahahaha, it was great seeing Adam once again after months. So we went to Adam friend's house Courtney and Jeremy's and left our stuff there and went for dinner.

it was delish!!! and thanks Adam for pointing it out -.-

Hanged out with 3 of them and Ended my night with a good night sleep!!!! 
No jetlag or whatsoever, just perfect.



.....Next Day.....



Began my next day skyping and chatting with buddies of course, the view outside the house is pretty, all green and blue skies!! chilly as well, because we are staying on a hill i guess


 and see whos prepping and cooking breakfast?! 


*thumbs up* for the breakfast and on the right is Jeremy

And check out this prints that Courtney bought!
What Doesnt Kill You Makes You Stronger Except Bears will Kill You

you'll have to read that phrase quick and you'll understand what it meant

After breakfast we went out for sightseeing in Asheville.



Gorgeous view of Asheville

then we went to this cafe that its filled with racks of books which made it like a maze and youll get lost in it. and in every end path they have these place where you can enjoy reading and have food! Its something different and special for me as there isnt much this kind of stuff in Malaysia, at least I never seen it before.

Cheese. Crackers. and Olives!

So we spent wondering around sightseeing during the day then Adam and I went to Penland in the evening to drop down our  belongings and met up with his friends. Jay, Elizabeth and Adam Kisor in Pizza shop and they have huge ass pizzas like I never seen before in Pizza Hut and Domino in Malaysia! it was finger lick'in good hahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment