Supporting Nuffnang

Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I'm on the 'RIGHT TRACK'


Hey just so you know I've been in Malaysia for 3 weeks already since i got back from US, this year has been really good and I feel that I am on the right track of my life as I just graduated and I have began traveling around the world first few trips to China has been good enough but all of a sudden to US made it even better. So I've partially finished rearranging my photos, and is such a drag when im not a gizmo tech but anyhow, i got it sorted. Lets begin the story of my first solo flight in my life to the another part of the world.


Departing with my family was easy, in my mind was like 'heh im gonna be back in 2months, No sweat' then dad says lets snap some photos to remember this occasion, because it was so common to snap when their child depart. COME ON is just 2 months, not years?! So after check in, and pass thru everything, i went to lounge and chill out.


So i got a 12 hours fligths from Malaysia to Charles De Gaulle Airport in France. All i do there was just EAT SLEEP MOVIE for 3 cycles, and arrive France in good shape, as in awake all thanks to the comfy airbus A380 from Malaysia Airline. My first ride on an airbus.

Breakfast in A380 
*was too hype to eat and made me forgotten to snap more photos, but meal photos in airbus are not that different from other kind of airlines i guess, so nothing special*

So i arrive to Charles De Gaulle at about 6 in the morning, then i gotta look for my transferring flight because Charles De Gaulle is my transit to NYC.









After about 5 hours transit in Charles De Gaulle comes my next flight to NEW YORK CITY!!!! it wasnt that hard for being in the transit because i was like taking baby steps around the airport so to make sure im not lost in the massive airport. People in the airport are helpful and the main thing is i dont speak french at all, so i just english but mostly body language. So dont be afraid of asking if your traveling alone for your first time. I am sure everyone have their first traveling alone in a foreign country.

So the flight duration from Charles De Gaulle is 6 hours to New York, so the same thing i did again in the plane, SLEEP EAT MOVIE for 2 cycles. Then I arrived NYC and I was feeling a slight of jetlag and hungry but i still can go on, but thankfully I got snacks during the flight.

After i got down from plane, have to go through immigration, then WUALAH!!!!! IM IN NEW YORK CITY, its like a dream come true because I always wanted to see NYC for real as I always watched it in TV and movies but never been there. so in the wishlist 'SEE NYC' checked. After that I contacted my hotel through free calls in the airport as its one of the free facilities which I find it really efficient but I have never seen it in Malaysia's, so probably Malaysia! you should check out other's airport and make changes *learn from others*  

*outside of my hotel, the blue cloudless sky*

So after that I checked into the hotel which is near the airport, then met up with dad's friend and rested half an hour in the hotel only after arriving it and off I go seeing NYC. The transportation in NYC is really good but the line seems really complicated to me as in Malaysia's line doesn't have that much stops in it and lesser lines. First sight seeing stop is the One World Trade Center or rather i was introduced as 'The Freedom Tower' and it was magnificent seeing it up close and the place around it is still under construction and its the tallest skyscraper/building in US.

Freedom Tower

Busy station (peak hours)



streets


National Museum of American Indian

hello *typical tourist shot*

The next stop we went is to the Battery Park where I saw the Statue of Liberty from afar, 







'like I said seeing the Statue of Liberty from afar' 
so after watching the sunset Choon, my dad's friend and I went for dinner near his school's place. And the burger is really good!


After dinner he brought me to do more sightseeing, the view in real life are so much better *i was too excited and tired so I didn't get a nice photo of it* but the feeling was magnificent.




After the park we went to the last and final destination of the sightseeing, is the NYC TIMES SQUARE.
as expected, its very overwhelming because of the huge lights around and the big ass advertisement boards around the times square



As we were going back, I saw these awesome graffiti. They were really good and huge.

Overall my first experience in NYC is really good. Next post will be about NC and Penland so do stay tuned here and my facebook album which I'll create soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment