Supporting Nuffnang

Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Swift ending of 2014

Haven't been blogging since August 2014, my bad, but since the Qingdao trip on August, I've been traveling around China mostly for work mostly, running shows, exhibition and etc, if you are a follower on Instagram or Facebook you will be fairly updated about what I'm up to. The images branded with the name of states you see are the links to the photo album in Facebook where you can view them.







2014 is actually the year I turned 21, not like anyone else, I did organize any birthday parties. The time for party on my birthday just didn't seem right, so I didn't have fun, fellow friends and buddies, is not that I didn't invite you, but there isn't one.



Theres nothing big happening in my 2014. 
Well thats the end of my 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment