Supporting Nuffnang

Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Back from QingDao


Blogging seems to be the place for me to share what I want, thats just perfect for me.
When you need someone to talk to too, blogging is the best tool.

So much of my things were held back because of my job.
The thing is after I graduated from diploma, my life been divided by two. or rather my energy has to be used for both side, my day job and night job. and commonly my day job always get ahead and not my night job which pisses me off! and saddens me which making my design and inspiration fuel running low. not feeling as motivated as before. 

the day job once again brought me to QingDao.

was there on the beginning of August for the Malaysia Culture Fair and Festival.
and I was there till the end.

the fair was a success... thankfully
lets skip the work part, theres no fun to it.

The best part for me about QingDao has always been their seafood because I am always being held up with work on the day and what the best thing to award yourself? is a good meal and if you are in QingDao and you are not having seafood, you are totally missing out!

 





like I said the food were great.



Hopefully I get more time on my night job.
have a pleasant night.



No comments:

Post a Comment