Supporting Nuffnang

Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

SEE. KNOW. FEEL.


Its been awhile since i blogged, even thought of quitting blogging...

I honestly doesnt have the mood to write, always thinking what to blog but nvr found an inspiration or a topic to blog about... I havent been attending events like before, not going out much, no more going out capturing images and scenery like before,

Everything had just stopped or paused since i began my jewelry course, THAT IS NOT TO BE BLAMED,

Being a Jeweler / Designer / Goldsmith is so much fun,
you cant feel it, unless you try it. you get to explore so much things, seeing what people had done outside (locally) but for me i mostly see stuff online (internationally) and i feel like 'oooo.. i like this', or maybe 'ISH, i gotta have that' which all this had always given me an idea to design and make stuff.

Currently im doing my internship, its gonna take 3 months i think? but planning to finish it in a month because the minimum amount of time in order to finish intern for Raffles is 320 hours, I need to get this done quick and get on with my degree, need a move fast,

I want to travel, I want to SEE whats out there! KNOW whats out there, and even FEEL whats out there!!!! so much to learn, so little time and money.

During this internship, i've been planning on moving forward with my Reflective Cracks Collection like designing more and producing more jewelry with the design element of 'Art of Nature'. Might be as well designing more mass production pieces.



Lets see how lives goes, till then see ya..


No comments:

Post a Comment