Supporting Nuffnang

Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Au Revoir to 2012, Bonjour to 2013


Greetings from Sunway

Happy New Year readers
hahaha its late but still i want to wish everyone having a blessing 2013 new year, 

2012 had been a drift i should say, that could probably be me spending too much time in the college, and no time for my family and friends, which i totally regret, all the time arriving college at about 10 and sometimes even 7 morning and returned home at between 9 to 11.

Obviously I had got no energy to organize or even manage a gathering event. Im like trying to have a gathering so that i can meet them and at least have a night or day with them to have a movie or even just dinner. But since im more focused on my studies, my grades in 2012 were great, and im very glad that i got no fails for the entire year. Back in the days when im in high school im always the one getting fails in certain classes, and my rank in the class is like always the *below10* as im not good in theory and maths. Anyhow, 2012 had been a crazy, hectic, but certainly a fun year.

and im so happy to get to know the college JD gang, theres always laughter with them, ALWAYS, even when the tension was so strong becuase of the due dates and the stress, but we got along, but that would be me also, because im always being to stupid one in class, because i felt like we should live up and not being dull all the time. And also we always help out each other in the studio which is very good, thank you.. and during my brithday when i was in Hatyai, i were unable to celebrate it in KL, but my JD batch celebrate with me, and some surians wanted to but i couldnt find the time to spare cause it was so close to my due dates 

birthday 2012 matthew

Au Revoir to 2012, Bonjour to 2013
stay tuned for my awesome 2013 year :)



No comments:

Post a Comment