Supporting Nuffnang

Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

An aimless path


Imagine. Inspire. Design. Effort. Choices. Braveness. a few of necessities for designers or rather, for me.

Since my return from the states, I had never did or made the things I drew or design, and its killing me. Time flies so fast, that it has clouded my mind with worry-ness and un-motivational behavior. Its consuming from inside out, as if like rotting from within where, like tonight, my mind are just lost in between dreams and reality.

A word from me is don't let anything stop you, no matter education, money or even family, achieve what you want so that you wont regret.



I use to be happy, active, bright and laughing non stop, but ever since I completed my diploma, back from the states, I am not feeling it anymore, as in my vibe for creating things are lost. And I am so ashamed of myself. Everyday seems darker and darker, harder to reach out. but the ironic thing is, no seems to understands, which could be fine, I don't want people to be as useless as I am now


No comments:

Post a Comment