Supporting Nuffnang

Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Current life #9

Working with family arent that satisfying or good as everyone think it is,
at least working with strangers would probably be better because it wont hurt the relationship with family members. Frankly I dislike how my dad works sometimes, is like i dont know what he wants to do next and Im like on call for 24 hours of working, thats the harsh part. Is not a good thing for a child to complain bout his dad online, but i got no one to turn to. so i might as well blog bout it (ignore this post if you may)

Is like when I plan to take the day off, he has things to do, when is supposingly a holiday, I need to work and  there were times where is a holiday and I wants to go out with friends, he would plan for a family day. Im feeling so suffocating being his worker, and son. not only that, i really do feel suffocating literally because his a smoker and we work in a same room and when he smokes, I'll be the second hand smoker.
I dont want to die from a lung cancer that i did not do anything to suffer from that death, FUCK cigarettes. FUCK the inventor of cigarette and smoking.

Exclude my work hours, opportunity and luck are treating me really good and I hope this goes as long as it can. I actually Got an invitation to go US after i graduated. Is such a good opportunity, deeply appreciate and all gratitude goes to 'you' la this year. So currently im quite bz with my chaotic working hours and with the US visa application, so excited to be in US. End of this month will be heading to China for helping my dad.

Its not an easy thing i can say working for a relative especially a very close one.

No comments:

Post a Comment