Supporting Nuffnang

Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

NO ONE really understands

there is just no one really understands me, not even what they call 'my best friends'...
well, some might say im taking those comments in the group way too far, but its like already reaching the limit for me already... some might say they were just wanna annoy me because im not attending the party and events that were planned by the group and thinking that i may take it as a joke....
but i dont sorry

do anyone of you know the reasons that i couldnt attend plans and gatherings during the last min..??
ever think of why..?? try put yrself in my shoe and dont be so hard on me *wtf*
my parents is protective which sometimes they will always think kinda too much and during the last minute they would say 'you better not go because of the accidents happened recently and this and that'...
and also sometimes i have to help out my family cause the office is in my house, therefore i need to help in office, especially when my father is about to leave for exhibition in other country

next, everyone has their own timetable and schedule of classes.. so for me, its hard for me to manage the plan along with my classes...
and also there are the transports problem..
i know there are such things as PUBLIC TRANSPORT, but do you know that malaysia has a lousy public transport..?? for ktm, it doesnt come on time, and if i waited for it, then when i arrive for the gathering, i wouldnt have the mood for gatherings anymore, i would be extremely tired and worn out.. it wouldnt be much fun ><

final and most important, i also have to plan my assignments too right..!!!!! everyone has their own assignments due date. so therefore, i couldnt just go and hang out and leave my assignments aside right..!!! assignments is just as important as gatherings and plans but if i ever failed to hand in my assignments i may fail and i need to pay extra for retaking that class.. which would be total waste of money and time...

well, im not concluding it that, you guys shouldnt invite me but, i need you guys to stop poking and annoying me about 'DONT NEED INVITE KAIBIN LA HIS ALWAYS LAST MINUTE FFK' 
cause whenever i saw those comments i will be like WTF? what u want from me? cant you stop and you made me totally speechless and pissed
im a person that loves gatheirng and meeting old friends but there are things i need to do okay..!!!!! and i felt terrible after what u guys said so please just stop :(


Bayside No One Understands

No comments:

Post a Comment